Bennett Welch aims to make this website as accessible as possible. The site has been built using HTML5 and CSS3 and is compliant with W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed on all contemporary devices and screen resolutions.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
This site is responsive and adapts to all contemporary devices and screen resolutions. It is compatible with all popular, modern web browsers.
The pages on this site are all printer-friendly and only the logo, relevant headings and main content will appear on the printouts. Navigation elements will not be printed.
This site uses relative font sizes. To resize the font please follow the steps provided by your browser:
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.