Bennett Welch has substantial experience in dealing with a wide range of company and partnership matters.
We act for sole traders, partnerships, family businesses and private companies.
Where appropriate we work in conjunction with solicitors in our other departments (i.e., employment, litigation and commercial property) in order to deal fully with our clients’ matters.
We can advise you on:
- Shareholder agreements and joint venture agreements
- Company start up and reconstruction
- Directors’ responsibilities
- Partnerships including drafting partnership deeds
- Share sales and purchases
Michael Foot can assist you with your company and partnership matters. Contact Michael at [email protected] or on 020 8670 6141.