When relationships break down it is always a difficult time. It is easy to feel overwhelmed and vulnerable. Help from an expert and sympathetic advisor can protect you and if you have children, your children’s interests.
Questions people ask:
- How can my children be provided for?
- Will I be able to stay in the family home?
- How will our assets be divided?
- Am I entitled to maintenance for my children or myself?
- Do I have a claim against my spouse or partner’s pension?
We can help you answer these questions
Bennett Welch offers a wide variety of advice relating to family matters. This includes:
- Divorce or civil partnership dissolution
- Matters relating to finances on divorce or separation.
- Arrangements for children.
- Protecting yourself against harassment or domestic violence
- Pre-nuptial and cohabitation agreements.
- Separation of unmarried partners.
- Judicial separation of spouses.
We can offer some advice on a fixed fee basis. We have experience of acting for clients with substantial assets such as property portfolios, complex investments, and businesses
We aim to resolve any disputes while preserving your dignity, avoiding confrontation and encouraging agreement. We believe that the interests of children should come first and are the key to reaching an agreement between parents. In the majority of cases, contested proceedings at Court can and should be avoided.
Greg Randall, who is responsible for family law at Bennett Welch, is a member of Resolution (formerly the Solicitors Family Law Association) and is a Collaborative Lawyer. He works with other lawyers in the South East Solutions collaborative practice group. Contact Greg at [email protected] or on 020 8670 6141